25 Jun 2023
Task Submission Rule Book:
1. Task Description:
- Participants can choose one of the following options:
a) Edit a 1-minute video about Proxieverse, using content and information from the Proxieverse page: "https://www.weareproxie.com/proxieverse".
b) Edit a video about ProCode, an app for coding on a phone. More information can be found here: "https://www.weareproxie.com/procode".
2. Task Duration:
- Participants have one week to complete the task.
- The task starts immediately after the Editathon event on 25th June.
- The submission deadline is midnight (12:00 AM) on 2nd July 2023.
3. Submission Link:
- Participants should submit their edited videos using the provided submission link.
- Submission should be via Google Drive (Share permission to everyone ) or Youtube Video Private Link
4. Contact Information:
- For any questions or clarifications regarding the task, participants can reach out to Aman Malhotra at email@example.com.
5. Submission Guidelines:
- Videos should adhere to the following guidelines:
a) Duration: The video should not exceed 1 minute in length.
b) Content: The video should revolve around either Proxieverse or ProCode, depending on the participant's choice.
c) Creativity: Participants are encouraged to showcase their creativity and editing skills.
d) Attribution: If any external content (such as images or music) is used, proper attribution must be given.
e) Format: Videos should be submitted in a compatible format, such as MP4 or MOV.
6. Judging Criteria:
- Videos will be evaluated based on the following criteria:
a) Editing Skills: Effective use of editing techniques and transitions.
b) Creativity: Originality and innovative approach in presenting the chosen topic.
c) Storytelling: Clarity and coherence in delivering the message.
d) Overall Impact: The overall impression and engagement of the video.
7. Winner Announcement:
- The winners will be announced on a later date, after the evaluation process is completed.
- The winners will be notified via email and may be featured on Proxie's official platforms.
8. General Guidelines:
- Plagiarism or any form of unethical behavior will result in disqualification.
- The decision of the judging panel will be final and binding.
- Participants are responsible for ensuring their video submissions adhere to any copyright or legal restrictions.
Tutorials & Help
Part 1 - https://youtu.be/5vDWTzYlTfw
Part 2 - https://youtu.be/le1o-5_tIJg
Part 3 - https://youtu.be/MsZVrlu5l0U
Part 4 - https://youtu.be/fSBxoX5zOsI
Part 5 - https://youtu.be/4g326kPMiWo
Part 6 - https://youtu.be/4g326kPMiWo
Part 7 - https://youtu.be/dEcBi755nxo
Part 8 - https://youtu.be/ByaclEr0ZY4